Hello! Welcome to the ‘S’ Files!
My name is Sarah, and this is a simple collection of images and anecdotes from the life that I love. I have a fulfilling career in nonprofit which keeps me grounded, and a creative side that keeps me dreaming! I’m into photography, fonts, print design, and words. My work is mostly personal, but I do get the occasional gig…for those projects, I have a “big girl” website ~ SarahStella.com.
Here are a few more things about me that you won’t find on paper!
- I am a mom, a wife, and a recovering perfectionist…a night owl that never gets enough sleep…a chronic over-packer…and I take way too much time getting ready.
- I love to have fun, break the rules, and stay in my pajamas on Sundays.
- I am married to the man of my dreams.
- I use too many exclamation points!!!!
- I play with family and friends every chance I get…often at the expense of the laundry, dishes, a proper bedtime, etc.
- I say “I Love You” to my children at least five times a day…and kiss them twice as much!
- I pray, I dream, I laugh…a LOT!
want towill live to be 100 and travel the world.